SHARE...I dont understand why people dont understand the power of this word. If you are not ready to share, you have willingly decided to put a full stop to your life. Now, I am particularly concerned on how some people restrict themselves by not sharing information.
I always believe that each one of us are unique and as a result of that uniqueness, we have something unique to present to this world. As a teacher, I would say, I can learn from others and others can learn from me. Sharing your experience, is in no way, going to make you small. I would say, it would help you open your mind as far as the sky. Associating your big fat EGO with this lovely act of sharing, is a very BIG mistake.
Those who are not willing to accept this fact, are just going to restrict their personal growth. I dont think this would apply to just the profession of teaching.
Anyways, I would still keep my doors open for new ideas and suggestions from all my very good friends and friends-to-be, who are or may not be on the same wavelength as moi. Maybe, the others would learn as time passes, insha Allah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment